Air Filter and Regulator
So I got the compressor, now I need to get an accurate regulator with a decent filter. Any recommendations?

Lonnie
Harbor Freight. Can't beat the price.
Yes. Seriously.
It doesn't have to be fancy. There's a huge gap in pricing between cheap regulators and the good stuff. $15 vs $200. $200 lasts longer but I've never worn out a cheap one. They both work. As far as the air separator, same thing. You'll have to drain the small ones more often than the bigger, more expensive ones. I'm using the blue Kobalt stuff from lows on my small (15gal) compressor with no problems.
What they said. I use nothing more than the factory regulator/separator that was on my CH compressor. I recently bought a secondary one from HF to step down the pressure nearer my spray booth. They both work fine. I use a cheap in-line filter at the inlet of my spray gun to capture any oil/water that might get through. Never noticed any yet though. But in any case, I've never had a contamination problem when spraying. I use hose to go from the air compressor to my spray area, a total of about 70 ft of hose. Nothing fancy, but it all works.

John

John
Thanks everyone. I was surfing Jeff's site last night and saw that he has a Qualspray regulator/filter for a reasonable price. Probably get it with the gun.

Lonnie