I am now finally apart of
Lee Valley Advisory Panel. I hope I can do them justice from my prospective of using tools.

Is anyone else on the Panel?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'm not...but, congrats!
I am. They ask my opinion on something a couple times a year
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I've been on it for a while now. I don't think you will be asked for much, if any, input on using tools. My experience is that the surveys are designed to provide feedback to help them for marketing and customer service purposes.
I'm sure you'll bring a lot to the table Arlin.
I'm on it to. I think it will be more marketing questions than tools. Our dreams of testing tools and getting to keeps the tools is just a dream. I could never get that lucky.
Don
I am and haven't been asked about tool use. It is all about marketing and sales.
LongLook said:

I am and haven't been asked about tool use. It is all about marketing and sales.

That's 'cause y'all have direct access here.....

Cheers,

Rob
I am also. Quite a while now, I think. Good questions.

At the end of each, they ask for other remarks and requests. I keep suggesting that they open a store here in Kansas City, the middle of the USA, near the largest WW guild in the Midwest.

So far, crickets...

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Rob an employee at Rockler said they will be carrying your tools soon. I'm in Southern California. Can you confirm? Will be a big or small list to start?