Masters of the craft
Here's a web site I enjoy...This fellow was on the PBS series "A Craftsman Legacy" last Saturday..He's a Tennessee chair maker that uses mostly hand tools....scroll down for his video...

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/1144...sor-master
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

He has many You Tubes to watch, very inspirational.
Ag
How wonderful it must be to be able to make a living at what you really love to do. I am both inspired by his skill and enthusiasm and a little troubled when I look at my own situation.

On the plus side, his shop and mine are the same size!
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
Our only similarities are we are both white and southern.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Fun to watch the series. Thank you for posting.
I've followed his YouTube videos for years. He's a phenomenal craftsman and a great teacher as well. My Windsor chair would have been difficult to build without his instruction. I got some of his continuous-arm rocker plans for Christmas
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
dow said:

How wonderful it must be to be able to make a living at what you really love to do. I am both inspired by his skill and enthusiasm and a little troubled when I look at my own situation.

That is exactly what I was thinking!
dow said:

.... and a little troubled when I look at my own situation.

Indeed. I am just now putting on the paint on my first Windsor Chair.
A study in compromise and repair - as - I - build.
Ah well, paint covers a multitude of errors.
Ag