Should I ask for better pictures?
https://madison.craigslist.org/tls/5430586654.html

I don't think I would have any trouble getting this into my basement.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
PedroOhare said:

https://madison.craigslist.org/tls/5430586654.html

I don't think I would have any trouble getting this into my basement.

Pedro

Weighs approximately 4,000 lbs. you have a gantry over your house
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

"Radial arm drill press. Made by Louis Allis Co. 220 or 440 3 phase. Weighs approximately 4,000 lbs. $ 800 cash no trades Call between 7am and 7 pm "

Louis-Allis made, and still does I believe, electric motors, mostly custom and specialty of the large variety. I don't believe they ever made actual machines. Sounds like he's reading the motor's nameplate.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
that has got to be a huge machine. My guess is that it should sell at scrap price minus rigging. My milling machine weighs more, but it's a lot more compact and fairly easy to move around

That being said, I liked using the one we had at work before they got rid of it. Ours was big enough you could walk between the spindle and the upright. Usually the head was too low to stand upright, but passage was no problem. I'm thinking this one may be nearly that big
At least get the final Dimensions after it is assembled to see if it will fit.
I run a radial drill every day. It has an Allis motor on it. Carlton is the co. name. At least in my case.
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.