Something old and something new( er )
Custom woods are turned by me, generic woods are CNCd. These are the first couple finished. PPi ranges from 16ppi to 20ppi.
Birds eye maple, (custom ) and Black walnut dyed black, ( generic ). Custom Bocote set as well. Then a Madrone dovetail.

I still need to make a couple of changes, but you get the idea.
Best wishes.
BontzSawWorks.net
Beautiful and unique saw plates, incredible, fantastic woods superb execution and craftsmanship.

Same ole same ole. BORING

I want to see the goof ups, the out takes, the mucked up ones. That way we will know that somewhere deep in your DNA lies an actual human being and not just some precision, Renaissance era, masters producing robot.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
WOW! Just wow!
Art and functionality collide to perfection!
Thanks for sharing.
You were going to shoot a bear with a nail gun?*likes this*
-carl
Ron, sent you a PM, didn't want the drool to ruin your pics here
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
joemac said:

Beautiful and unique saw plates, incredible, fantastic woods superb execution and craftsmanship.

Same ole same ole. BORING

I want to see the goof ups, the out takes, the mucked up ones. That way we will know that somewhere deep in your DNA lies an actual human being and not just some precision, Renaissance era, masters producing robot.

Oh. I never make a mistake. That's my story and I am sticking with it.
BontzSawWorks.net
SWEET!!!! Beautiful work, Ron!!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Now those are some nice saws! Very well done!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I especially like the turned Ferrules. I did that a couple of times on screwdriver kits I turned. It really is a neat way to set off a tool.
Chris