Portamate Panel Carrier / Table Saw Feed Stand

Anyone seen or have one of the new Portamate Panel Carrier’s? Looks like it could be helpful.

Here is a link to it.
http://www.woodpeck.com/portamatecarrier.html
Looks a little on the lightweight side to me, but if I was still cutting full panels on the TS, I'd probably give it a try. I've seen home built and commercial versions of this concept that were more robust, but they'd take up more space and be hard to maneuver around a crowded shop. Since getting a track saw, I don't even think about throwing a full sheet of ply on the TS.
Bob
Just finished utility cabinets in Mud Room/ Porch. Cut everything with a Kreg Rip Cut Guide, and a parallel Klamp for Crosscuts. Never had an easier time with Sheet goods, out of the Pickup, onto sawhorses in Garage. Smooth.
I use a track saw also and have a large panel cart with this same kind of tilt mechanism but a lot more have duty with a hydraulic lift and can hold about 15 sheets of ¾ stock.
In reviewing it as you stated it looks a little light duty, I agree but for a few sheets it may be useful. As I know I use my cart not with the table saw but with my cut table with the track saw.
I'll probably need something like that when I can no longer manhandle a sheet manually. I do have in infeed table inline with the front of my tablesaw that will hold the other side of a 4x8 sheet as I feed it through which helps greatly. My plywood storage rack is a couple feet above ground so I don't have to bend to get my hand under a sheet when I pull one out of the rack.
WoodNET... the new safespace
The demo pic shows a guy standing in what appears to be an exceptionally spacious shop. I think the limitation would be the lack of space to maneuver this thing around with a sheet of ply or MDF on it. My shop is around a 1000 sq ft and I know I would have trouble with it. This might fall in that large group of things that seem better in principle than they are in reality. Ken