Woodworking again
Thanks, looking forward to it.
I joined the Club 6 years ago after 4 tries. How sweet it is. No commute and YOU determine the time schedule.
Retired 15 years ago from the US Army.

I have only one bit of advice.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE RETIRED!!!!!!

They will always find something for you to do now that you are "retired" and don't have to go to work. Consequently, you won't have time to do what you want to do.

Best to keep it a secret. Don't have a retirement party. Leave the house just like normal. Drive a couple of blocks. Park the car (best to rent a garage so someone doesn't see it parked on the street). Sneak back to the shop. Keep the door locked. Either work in the dark of put up window blinds. Of course, at the end of the day, you will have to sneak back to your parked car and drive home.

Don't worry. It is not as hard as it sounds. I think. I mean; I don't know. I don't do it this way, but I should have.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.

Retirement is good! Don't have to be on job at 7am, set your own hours, can have that extra cup of coffee, take a two hour job and make it last all day, or even take a nap!

Downside; You will find that you have to prioritize your schedule every morning. Normally there are several things you will want to do, hard part is deciding which one you want to do first. Always save something for the rain days you can do in the shop, or you will be forced to go to the diner and have coffee with the boys for an extended period of time.

Enjoy,

Ken
Welcome back, Bill. And hope you enjoy a long, happy retirement!
Bob(green with envy)
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Congratulations! You'll love it! The only way I know what day of the week it is, is to check my pill box.
Wow! It has been a while!

Glad to hear all is well with you.

COngrats on the retirment.

Mike
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Congrats and it looks like you are doing it right and retiring TO something!

Enjoy it (I know I am!)

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6
Still traveling and working hard right up until the end. First project is a cherry range box for my BPCR rifle.
bill-e said:

Still traveling and working hard right up until the end. First project is a cherry range box for my BPCR rifle.

BPCR? Similar to 6mm PPC?

Ken