26" 1905 cresent bandsaw fully restored (Near Lexington, KY)
not mine, just thought someone would like to drool along with me

Louisville CL
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I dunno,price seems high.
Don't see any guides on it.
I have an old Crescent and the Carter guides I got for it were something like $500.
That's newer than my project 36" band saw. Yeah it is missing the guides in the pic.

That table looks like one I have that came with my bandsaw. Instead of a throat plate it had lead cast into it.
No drooling for me. Old iron is cool to look at, but it would scare the hell out of me to do any work on that thing.
Bob
I have one of those and someday I hope to rehab it. I am surprised he didn't fab up covers for it. I would be nervous using that set up as he has it.

Here's mine auditioning as a large tree ornament

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.