Good sources for clock plans
My nephew has gotten interested in WW and wants to try building some clocks. It's no something that I've ever looked at and I'd like some sources for plans.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
Klockit has the best ones out there and the most pieces and parts for fixing a lot of them also.

http://www.klockit.com/?sourcecode=2C557...8LiwaAoaO8P8HAQ

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
There are a ton of books with plans in them. Many web sites you can buy them. Here is one www.woodworkersworkshop.com/store/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=catshow&ref=furnclock&count=20&offset=20

Woodcraft. Rockler, Now there are also many places for scroll sawn clock plans such as Wildwood Designs. Wood magazine site has some downloadable plans. Or just google clocks and hit images and there are many designs that are simple enough to copy.
John T.
if ya wanna get crazy and do some scrollsawing, heres some:
http://www.wildwooddesigns.com/Scroll-Sa...s-C16.aspx

i did the workshop clock. it was actually quite a bit of fun. pretty cool as it had working(ish) power tools,too.
There are a couple of clock plans in wood magazine. I've built one of them. Here's a link to one of the plans.

How old is your nephew and, more important I guess, what skill level?

Have fun!
Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me