MWTCA Show Spencer Indiana March 12 & 13 Poor Man's National
My Favorite show of the year, the Spencer Show at Mc'cormick Creek State Park on the 12 & 13, Saturday and Sunday. It's a relaxing show you get to kick back and enjoy the show. We have a great little auction on Sunday morning that is a lot of fun. Come on down have have some fun.

Slav

"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
What the??????

You're wearing a tie.

Blaine
Who was that (un) masked man???
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I see that picture and I'm reminded of a line in a song that goes: "The Devil came down to Georgia, he was lookin for a soul to steal."

Tell me me I'm wrong
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Nailed it with that one John

By the way, Happy Birthday
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
I'm trying to make it down from Indy on Saturday.
Blaine said:

What the??????

You're wearing a tie.

Blaine

And a suit, cool old black pinstripe from the 50's, we have a lot of fun at the auction, and some good deals to be had.

We will be also doing a file demo and putting together a Delta 14" Bandsaw that is being restored. Come and get some great tools and go home with some new Knowledge. There is also a Sliders in town when you have that craving in the evening, it's calling your name Blaine.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.