Sellers' books
I see that his latest is out. Can someone who has purchased the new one or earlier ones comment on the writing?
Although I really admire his knowledge and his generosity with sharing it, I don't want to purchase a book where the author fails to use the return key for paragraphs and seems to have problems with sentence structure as demonstrated in his blogs.
The earlier book was well edited, but I don't know about this one. You are right about his blog. He speaks very well in his videos but his writing is poor.
Andy Margeson
My blog
I have his first book (his only?), and absolutely will be buying this one.

Full disclosure: I subscribe to his Masterclasses website and, after considerable adjustment of my own notions, have become a devotee of all things Sellers.
John Dykes said:

I have his first book (his only?), and absolutely will be buying this one.

Full disclosure: I subscribe to his Masterclasses website and, after considerable adjustment of my own notions, have become a devotee of all things Sellers.

I love the book. I love Masterclasses.

I built every project step by step from the book. I am working my way through building all of the projects on masterclasses as well.

I am a sold and can't get enough.