Happy Birthday, Commish
John Clifford, have a GREAT day. How about more pictures of your kid's woodworking. I really enjoyed the last ones that you posted.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Ditto!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Happy Birthday John
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Happy Birthday!
Peter

My "day job"
joemac said:

John Clifford, have a GREAT day. How about more pictures of your kid's woodworking. I really enjoyed the last ones that you posted.

+1
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Happy birthday! May you live to celebrate many, many more.

Blaine
Ditto, John. Howdy to all you other dudes.
Thank you everybody. I'm 45 today. I have no idea where the time goes.

Joe, I feel bad about not posting updates of the kid's tool boxes. We have been so busy since they went back to school, there has been almost no progress. I'd love to get back to them but with all the kid's sports and homework and my work schedule it's been impossible to get anything done. I guess we'll pick up where we left off over summer vacation.

Thanks again,
John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Happy belated birthday wishes to you John! Word of warning, the older you get, the faster time moves,damhik
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Happy Bday John. You may be 45 now but look on the bright side.....you're that much closer to retirement!