bar with 2 (different sized) brace ends, why?
the pile of junk that came with my braces had a rod with 2 different sized brace ends. Was this for lunchtime arm wrestling contests? I can almost see it being used for access, but otherwise can't figure it out. In fact, I would have to retrieve it from my scrap metal bin to take a picture.
What do you mean "brace ends"? Chucks? Need a pic. This has some potential for being very interesting.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
no, if were two chucks, I wouldn't throw it away. It's like the ends of 2 bits back to back. I'll go take a pic
Oh, ok, got it. Might be some sort of extender, with a missing connector sleeve.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Heard of arm wrestling? - this is for "brace wrestling" - I think we've got a new sport here!
I have a bit similar and always believed the smaller end was a large square drive screwdriver.