Not bad for an auction
I spent Saturday at an auction that advertised a lot of woodworking/machinist tools. There were a couple of other guys there that wanted the machinist tools and they drove those prices up real quick, so I wasn't able to go after many of those. There were two other guys there looking for woodworking stuff, so my hopes weren't really high. There was a nice #65 chamfering spokeshave that I really wanted, but when the bidding hit triple figures I stepped out. That said, I was able to grab a few things I thought were uncommon as well as a couple of mundane items.
First was a nice 95.

A #3 that will clean up pretty easily

A 78 which actually had the fence and depth stop

A NOS Union 4" square

Now for the interesting stuff. I found a Sargent 722 a couple years ago that was in decent shape, but the articulating knob was missing. I thought I'd never find one I could cannibalize for parts, but I was wrong.

Also got this nice fillester that came from a hardware store in Brooklyn.

And then there was this. I couldn't pass it up.

Any guesses?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Hi Dave looks like you did pretty well, nice grab.

Steve
The square and the #95 are special, as in, gee, I like those! You did well.
A man of foolish pursuits