I Think I Hit the Motherload With This Machinist Chest
You definitely suck!
Total score!
I'd say a 'machinist' owned that.

My jaunts to Boeing Surplus yielded similar about 10 years ago. All those bitty things ran about 25 cents to a dollar. Not much in the pictures was over $5. Most stuff was sold by the pound.

Fun stuff if you can use it.
wow Richard what can I say that hasn't already been said. "Congratulations" enjoy sorting.

Steve
Nice score. Beautiful chest. I'd love to try and build one someday.

If you have no plans for the tap & die stuff we should use it. Let me know the price.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'm Kermit the Frog green with envy. Those adjustable parallels are something I've been looking for.
A man of foolish pursuits
Nice score.
Nice score! Those chests are still made today in Dayton, Ohio. They even offer restoration services on their older chests. http://gerstnerusa.com/restoration-and-repair