Foam insulator gun extension applicator tips
I have a great stuff pro 14 foam gun, and it really is nice, much better than the individual cans. The only problem I am having with it is that the extension applicator tips it comes with aren't long enough. Not sure I want to resort to hackery, with tubing and duct tape. Anyone have any other solutions? I was a little surprised the interwebs failed to reveal an official applicator tip longer than the ones that come with the gun
Vinyl tubing will work.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

I've used vinyl tubing many times, never needed duct tape, just get tubing that fits snugly on the gun tip.
They have one with a 30" tube but I haven't seen any replaceable tubes.
Look what amazon had on its front page for me....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013X84...pf_rd_i=desktop
EricU said:

Not sure I want to resort to hackery, with tubing and duct tape.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Twinn
Will post for food.
I got some vinyl tubing that doesn't need duct tape, but I think I will duct tape a stick to it to make it easier to aim.
theeviltwinn said:

[blockquote]EricU said:

Not sure I want to resort to hackery, with tubing and duct tape.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Twinn

[/blockquote]
The trigger guns are major improvement over the disposable "homer owner" cans. I pick up the gun weeks later and I actually expect it to dispense foam; I just don't leave it with an almost empty can. The foam will cure in the extension tips that come with a new gun. When cured, the foam can be pushed out in a single piece and the tip re-used. For longer, or smaller tips I've used coffee stirrers and poly. tubing in conjunction with a salvaged caulking tube tip. And Yes; duct tape or electrical tape is required. It's not a bad thing because I don't care to save a stirrer or cheap piece of tubing covered with sticky goo that only comes off my hands with a belt sander!.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"