Two more roll off the assembly line
Top knife has a blade made from a small file from a gun manufacturing factory for work on trigger mechanisms, with a handle out of quilted maple that I brought back from Oregon a few years ago....I made it for Steve {Window Guy} and it will be on the way to him tomorrow..The lower one has a blade made by Warren tool company and a handle out of Black and White ebony....

Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Oh wow Jack, thank you very much they look beautiful.

Steve
Nicely done Jack. I can not wait to see what Steve makes with it.

What do you say Steve.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Jack, you're getting pretty good at that. Those are very nice.
Nice
Thank you Hank...I like making them...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Beautiful!1 Lucky man, Window Guy!

I am always curious about design. Can an explanation be made for the shape of the handles? Even, differences? It looks like both have "depressions" in the wood immediately next to the steel. Is the one butt pointed to discourage leaning into the end of the knife?

Those sorts of curiosities.....
Both look great Jack, can't test the blades, but those darn handles are very nice to look at and the curves suggest a softness in the hand.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Received your beautiful knife, thank you so much. It looks even better than the picture. Did you use tru -oil for the finish.

Steve