On display
My last big job has a place of honor at the International Car Show at the Jacob Javits Center in NYC if anyone is heading to the city you can check it out. It will be on display through Sunday the 3rd. I built the car body and molds or patterns for the fenders, hood, seats and many other parts. Enjoy.

Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
cool raised to the infinite power

wish I could see it
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Since that first pic you sent me long ago, I've been longing to see more. It ended up beautiful and fantastic. Many of us grew up having read that book, or listening to the 45 record and following along in the picture book. You made it come to life.

Wayyyyy cooool!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
This is what Tony started with.

And this is what it looks like when he brought it to my shop.

Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Incredible
I remember the post when you were working it. Looks awesome with a wash and a wax
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Wow! That turned out cool!

My son's Pinewood Derby car this year was inspired by Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. He'd get a kick out of seeing this replica.
Truly elegant!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Wow

That, is some fine woodworking.