April 1 Predictions?
It's always fun trying to predict what's coming. Any guesses? I'm thinking some play on a combination plane as a combo April Fool's tool and teaser.

Wouldn't it be cool to be part of the meeting where they brainstorm the tool?

Steve
You're it! Take it away, Steve.....
hbmcc said:

You're it! Take it away, Steve.....

OK, it's just me. I can live with that.

Steve
Should be interesting.

Steve
Steve Friedman said:

It's always fun trying to predict what's coming.

Here's my guess: Lee Valley will come up with some vastly over-engineered improvement to a common tool, perhaps a tongue-in-cheek jibe at us over-equipped woodworkers. 99% of us will understand the joke but a special select few won't realize what day it is and will respond with some pithy comment about the company "jumping the shark with this one" or "Who put what in Rob Lee's poutine/Kraft dinner to make him think this was a good idea". Much hilarity will ensue.

Josh
www.hyperkitten.com Funny Name, Good Stuff.

Old Tools, Woodworking, Blog, Tools for Sale.

Let me think about it for a day or two and I'll get back to you.
JClark said:

[blockquote]Steve Friedman said:

It's always fun trying to predict what's coming.

Here's my guess: Lee Valley will come up with some vastly over-engineered improvement to a common tool, perhaps a tongue-in-cheek jibe at us over-equipped woodworkers. 99% of us will understand the joke but a special select few won't realize what day it is and will respond with some pithy comment about the company "jumping the shark with this one" or "Who put what in Rob Lee's poutine/Kraft dinner to make him think this was a good idea". Much hilarity will ensue.

Josh

[/blockquote]

Kill-joy...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Thomas Lie Nielsen demonstrating the new combination plane?? (It could happen )
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I predict that I'm going to bail from the internet for a day
Please whoever first finds the link to the April fools tool please post it because I'm too lazy to want to go through the whole catalog to find it.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard