April 1 Predictions?
Check the runout on that chuck. You call that precision!?

The guy operating the Precision Rotary Tool looks like Chris Schwarz's Canadian cousin.

Now why aren't the light pylons, dust extraction proboscis and vitreous table showing up on the website?

Oh, and in the Mk II version of the dust extraction proboscis Rob needs to add a grounding screw. You wouldn't want anyone to blow up their shop, would you?

(Who would have ever thought dust collector grounding could be worked into the handtool forum? )

I am going to have to check my hardwood supplier for some of that torrified maple. Have to do that in person so I can see what sort of looks they give me.

Nice job Lee Valley.
Mike Brady said:

Check the runout on that chuck. You call that precision!?

I was wondering where they got the eggbeater from, but then I saw the chuck and thought "nevermind"

Favorite parts:
- toothbrush for scale
- Rick Astley

Matt
What a hoot! I almost blew a mouthful of coffee across the room when the video got to the auxiliary table. They've gone all out for this one. But .... I'm left wondering how they'll ever manage to top it next year

Ted
That little light looks like something they should be adapting for powered routers and other tools.
.0002 smoots over its length

364.4 Smoots and an ear.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
From LN's Facebook page...

" />
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
They get better results with Legos than I do with real tools.
All I can say is that Rob and company get better every year. This one was quite hilarious and totally Score one for the team.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard