5" pvc pipe
Does 5" pvc solid pipe exist? I see there are sources for 5" flex, but can't seam to find 5" sewer or schedule 40 pvc pipe. I'd like to use 5" hard pipe if I can, but will suffice with 4" pvc if I have to.

Is there a difference in flexible duct? A few site mention a smooth interior surface for their flex. If there is a difference, does anyone have a mfgr. recommendation?

Also, I had a quick look at the Oneida site, and it looks like the 5" spiral is less expensive than the 5" snap fit. Is that right? I'd much rather find 5" pvc locally though. Thanks.
It exists just might need to do local search using a variety of terms. Using the word Onieda I'm guessing you want DC duct. A lot of people use thinner wall pipe for DC and don't have problems.

I just use a flex hose, and have more than one DC unit, so I don't pay a lot of attention to the DC duct threads, but I think a lot of people size up to 6".

Seems like I have seen this mentioned in more than one threads
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I used 6 for the main line and branched off with 4 . works good enough for my part time woodshop
It does not (as far as I know). One of the big downsides of PVC is the size restrictions. I still used it, but went with the 6" size, even that is sometimes hard to find in the thinwall which is works best. You could use 5" snap lock (the heavier stuff) and I'm sure it will be less expensive than the 5" spiral from Oneida.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.