Egg beater
Based mini drill press. Saw one the other day. Seems like it could be a very useful addition. Anyone use/have one or know much about them?
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Paging Dom...paging Dom.
You mean like these guys? I am currently restoring two Goodell Pratt drills.

While cool, they were not intended for precision drilling. There is too much play in the shaft since there are no bushings.

Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Definitely could have been. I didn't get much of a look beyond noticing it set up on his bench. He drills stones and mounts for costume jewelry, etc. Thanks.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

I have a few egg beater in use. Miller Falls and Flott. Nice for small holes up to 4mm (3/16"?).

Cheers
Pedder
I have a Yankee 1095.

I was just looking at it yesterday and realized that it may be time for me to sell it. While it is REAL cool looking, I don't use it enough and I just don't have the room. I tend to use my 17" Craftsman DP all the time now.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Blacky's Boy said:

I have a Yankee 1095.

Nice drill press. Is there a table that slides into the t-slot/dovetail at the bottom?
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I didn't notice that the photo I selected was one where the table was removed.

Here's a couple better ones

See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?