Expensive ruler
Stanley 14

Still 10 hours to go.

...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Must be pretty accurate for that price.

carl
Seems a bit steep.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I looked at the 29 bids to-date. They look pretty fishy to me, several bidders with similar bid histories, and percentage of bids with same seller in past 30 days (ranging from 8 - 33%), plus a couple of bidders with very high bid retraction histories.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Oh, I am not planning to bid on it, just thought it was interesting how much someone was willing to pay.

Thanks for the warning.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Final price $570!!!

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
That's nuts. That being said, value is really just what someone will pay for something they want.
...but that's nuts.

--------------------
"Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist, kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden."
Whew
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020