Again!! Lee Valley Free Shipping!
Just got an e-mail. 4/7-4/18 on orders of $40.

Hmmm,,, what do I need?

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Time to upgrade my plow plane!

Also, saw files.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Thanks! I've been waiting to order some more hardware. Wonder if I can slip in a new plane under the radar too!
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
PedroOhare said:

Hmmm,,, what do I need?

Pedro

You are not really hooked yet. Soon, it will be "what do I want"
I needed figure 8 clips 2 weeks ago and waited as long as I could for free shipping then bought them anyway.
8 dollars for clips, 7 dollars for shipping...still cheaper than spending 40 but darn I could have got something to make it up
For The Love Of Wood
I swear that they have one employee whose job is to watch when I put in an order so they can offer free shipping the following week.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
PedroOhare said:

Hmmm,,, what do I need?

Pedro

This is what your wish list is for: find stuff, say, "Hey, I could use that!" Put on wish list, and there it is for the next free shipping day.

Bill, not shilling for Rob Lee - really, I'm not! I've failed to order for about a year now...don't need all that much.
No fair!!!! My Lee Valley order arrived today without free shipping. Oh well, must be something I need.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
I live 20 miles from a store, no only that our 3yr grandson lives near by. Just too easy. I've ordered from Lee Valley since the late 70s. After finding a ad in Harrowsmith, I sent my buck in and got the white catalogue. Too bad I never kept track of my customer #
A man of foolish pursuits
Downwindtracker2 said:

I live 20 miles from a store, no only that our 3yr grandson lives near by. Just too easy. I've ordered from Lee Valley since the late 70s. After finding a ad in Harrowsmith, I sent my buck in and got the white catalogue. Too bad I never kept track of my customer #

Hi - That timing would put you at about 5 digits, which is where we first set the customer number counter when we got our first computer. The manual system we started with in 1978 started with number one.

Cheers -

Customer #2