The Plywood shop is up and running again
but the owner chose a different name.

Here is the link

https://www.cwp-usa.com/collections/spectraply-blanks

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks
Will post for food.
Thanks Arlin. I just ordered a box of the bottle stopper blanks. It was $49 and the shipping was free. 42 bottle stoppers to a box, 1.5" x 1.5" by 3" long. I'm gonna make some duck calls out of them.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
They just changed the website URL
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Have you made anything with this stuff yet Arlin? Pictures?
dlgWoodWork said:

Thanks Arlin. I just ordered a box of the bottle stopper blanks. It was $49 and the shipping was free. 42 bottle stoppers to a box, 1.5" x 1.5" by 3" long. I'm gonna make some duck calls out of them.

Cool

I prefer my stoppers to be 2x2x3 blanks mostly. 1.5 will do though
Nope can not afford that luxury, there are several I would like to get in the future tho.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wipedout said:

Have you made anything with this stuff yet Arlin? Pictures?

If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Thanks Yak
Thank you Arlin for the info. I ordered a box and it arrived just a couple of days later. Good stuff!