PLow plane upgrade during free shipping
has anyone ordered the upgrade for the LV small plow plane during the free shipping event? I know the normal price includes shipping both ways and I'm wondering if it makes sense to order it today.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Yes. I read a post about it somewhere. Someone called LV, and they confirmed that upgrading now would indeed save the cost of shipping 1 way.
I don't understand. Is there a reason NOT to order it today?
JimBelair said:

Today is the last day of free shipping - and the upgrade kit is a regular product...so ordering it by itself would attract a regular shipping fee after today (until the next free shipping period, anyway....).

Cheers -

Rob
Rob Lee said:

[blockquote]JimBelair said:

Today is the last day of free shipping - and the upgrade kit is a regular product...so ordering it by itself would attract a regular shipping fee after today (until the next free shipping period, anyway....).

Cheers -

Rob

[/blockquote]

Hi Rob,

What confuses me is that the price of the upgrade kit includes shipping both ways, so my assumption is that the free shipping doesn't apply to the upgrade kit and therefore, there's no real reason to order before the free shipping expires. Am I missing something?

Well, I just realized that this will save me the cost of the initial shipping of the box to my house to return the plane. Sorry for the confusion.
You are missing something. The shipping of the special-fitted box to you is at no charge today. After today you have to pay to receive it. The shipping both ways for the upgraded plane are included in the charges for upgrading your plane. Got it now?
Yes, hence the exit to my post.
Glad you asked this, Dave. I hadn't thought this far through it. I just completed my order, just in under the wire!!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com