Need advice on exterior door repairs
Need some advice for a repair job I am going to do at my church. Should the dark spot be bleached? The blistered spot be glued and clamped? What is the best finish to use?

Thanks Slav

"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Wow. That's the job I don't want. I'd be tempted to buy another door. As for a finish, read the post "What Finish to Use" by Randy, on the same page as your post.
With the veneer de-laminating I think you need to sand off the entire veneer and replace it. And that is going to be difficult to do unless you have a wide belt sander.

I would replace the door.

The alternative is to sand and scrape away all the de-laminated sections, add filler and sand. Then paint the door. I've painted doors in the past and I found that removing the door and laying it on saw horses and using a rattle can of enamel was much faster and much easier than using a brush. And with the door horizontal, no runs.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.