anyone use biscuits to hold a drawer runner on?
I don't really want to set up to cut a dado. Screw and glue seems like it might not be enough. This is for a storage room cabinet made out of reclaimed plywood, so durability and quick construction over looks. But I'd like it to last
Not an end grain condition. Glue and power nails to hold while the glue cures.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Screws beat out biscuits for strength every time.
If you're using glue either one will work.
thanks, it probably makes sense to use screws because the drawers might get heavy and I can drive the screws from the inside so they will not be seen anyway
no need for biscuits which won't add any strength. the glue will be extremely strong and the screws will act as clamps while it cures
A co-worker brought me a drawer that the runner had fallen off of.

The runner was broken so I made a new one from red oak and glued and pinned it. That was 14 years ago and she says it is still holding.

I made the replacement runner and had her take it home and check the fit before I attached it.

There was some ghosting on the drawer side that allowed me to accurately position the runner.

Glue + pins and Johnson's wax after all has dried.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.