I made another Video - Modern Coffee Table
Hi all,

I just uploaded my second video a couple days ago. Things have been going really well on YouTube. Just wanted to share a link with all of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXFwdaOsOHI

When people ask me for advice, I've been, and will continue to recommend Woodnet.net, so there may be an influx of newbies. Don't know if I should appologize for that, or what...but anyway, I feel like this was pretty much my number 1 resource for technical questions...especially when I was starting. Just look at my post history if you don't believe me

Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for talking the time to create the video.
I particularly liked the discussion of the design process.
The final result is very pleasing.
Another excellent video. Keep up with the good work.
Well, Bye...
Great table, thanks for sharing.

I had considered something similar years ago, but then I saw what my baby daughter could do to furniture that had 'style' instead of 'sturdiness'. Maybe now that she's a tween, I can take risks again.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Great design and excellent video. But as Gregory said probably not child proof! I also liked you going through your thought process on design.

I love Walnut as well.
Thanks all. Yes, definitely not child proof...but that is ok as it won't be going in my house. It is going to a client that doesn't have any kids...or if she does, they're older.
Beautiful piece and a lot more style than a lot of modern coffee tables. Ken
What do you film with?
-Marc

WaterlooMarc - I use a Nikon D5200 and I have two lenses. A 35mm 1.8 prime, and an 85mm 1.8 prime.