Where has NexaBond gone?
In the last few days Nexabond had disappeared from the web sites for Rockler, Woodcraft, Woodworker's Source, Highland Hardware ...

Anybody know what's up?
Amazon has it. I tried a bottle a couple of years ago and it worked fine but gelled up in only a few months, so I went back to Rockler's CA glue which lasts longer for me.

John
Yes, I've found a few places that still have it - mostly deeply discounted, like it was being discontinued. I think it's great, although I've had a couple bottles go hard on me too. Hope they're not going out of business.
The best CA I have used and usually the best pricing is from balsausa.com. It's been used in model airplanes for decades and theirs is used in industrial settings as well. Thir glue is used in aircraft as well.
Robert Adams said:

The best CA I have used and usually the best pricing is from balsausa.com. It's been used in model airplanes for decades and theirs is used in industrial settings as well. Thir glue is used in aircraft as well.

Aircraft like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Dg6pOEv7Q
JVIK, I've been dosing a little research about Nexabond's fate. So far as I can figure out what's happened, it seems the company has been sold. A company called "Dap" (dap.com), which sells adhesives, is selling something called "rapid-fuse" which appears to be Nexabond. The website for Nexabond is now linked with Dap's website. Whatever the twists and turns might be, it appears that "Nexabond" is being sold under a new name.
daddo said:

[blockquote]Robert Adams said:

Aircraft like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Dg6pOEv7Q

[/blockquote]

Not quite but it is used by a few helicopter manufacturers and used by many others for a number of applications. Remember planes are glued and riveted together with more of it being glued these days.

As for Dap they have been around a very long time. They have some pretty good products for the most part.
I read on another website it was replaced by Rapid Fuse
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
fredhargis said:

I read on another website it was replaced by Rapid Fuse

I got an email offer the other day for Rapid Fuse. Somewhat deceptive, since they don't mention it's CA. You have to read the Safety Data Sheet to find that out.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill