What are you working on?
I have been working on this all too long. It is a Glen Huey plan. I didn't end up liking the revealed dovetail top the plan called for, so added a top. Primary wood is cherry and secondary is Eastern white pine. Still have the four drawers, back, and finishing to go.

[Image: IMG_1138%202_zpsswwzyock.jpg][/img]
(07-29-2016, 04:55 PM)Mark A Smith Wrote: I have been working on this all too long. It is a Glen Huey plan. I didn't end up liking the revealed dovetail top the plan called for, so added a top. Primary wood is cherry and secondary is Eastern white pine. Still have the four drawers, back, and finishing to go.

[Image: IMG_1138%202_zpsswwzyock.jpg][/img]

Mark, that's looking really good! Please post progress photos. I'd love to see the finished product!
(07-29-2016, 05:25 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: Mark, that's looking really good! Please post progress photos. I'd love to see the finished product!

Thanks, Hank. No telling when I'll get time to start the drawers, but when I have more to show I will.
Great job everyone looks like some very nice projects. I can't wait until I can get back in the shop.

Steve
Just finished trimming out some Windows. Building a mirror with reclaimed lumber. Need to build a Michigan
backed Adirondack chair. Want to try some chairs with hockey stick backs- finally got some sticks. Need to build a deck too. Anyone have a spare weekend?