LV Free Shipping Coming Up
According to the LV summer flyer, free shipping is coming May 26th - June 6th. You have been alerted and/or warned.
Jason

Jason28 said:

According to the LV summer flyer, free shipping is coming May 26th - June 6th. You have been alerted and/or warned.

I figured it was because you just placed a large order or something.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
That is JUST what I wanted to hear. I have some birthday money I've been waiting to spend.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Good to know-got some things I don't really need that I will order!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Rob Young said:

[blockquote]Jason28 said:

I figured it was because you just placed a large order or something.

[/blockquote]

I WANT to place a large order, but I can't afford that new plow I want. I think a new set of brad-point bits is in order though.
Jason

Quote:

Good to know-got some things I don't really need that I will order!

What has "need" got to do with it, Tony??? It's all about "WANT"....not "need"....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

+1 ........ yep me to, I have never taken advantage of free shipping before but we are only talking less than a week. There a couple things I am going to get like files for saw sharpening plus have my small plow plane ( 1 of the few new tools I own ) refurbished for the beading knives.

Steve
I just gave this a try. They are charging for shipping.. Was it just a rumor?
[Image: 19883933659_baf12312a0_z.jpg]
It starts May 26th, which is 2 days from now.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Oops, sorry.. I misread thanks. Gonna buy me some saws.
[Image: 19883933659_baf12312a0_z.jpg]