Craftsman Cabinet Saw Rehab
Great job. I love seeing the old ones coming back to life. And in this case even better
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Well done!!
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Good job and great post. I almost feel like I helped.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Awesome!!!
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Well,

Sorry guys images no longer display....

I host these on my own domain www.dubea.com, but they no longer display because it's not an encrypted server.

Unfortunate....
chris

Nice Job Chris 

I kinda wondered where you came across your saw , I did maintenance work in a refurb antique shop that had the same saw 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Beautiful job!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(07-28-2016, 01:14 PM)JGrout Wrote:
Nice Job Chris 

I kinda wondered where you came across your saw , I did maintenance work in a refurb antique shop that had the same saw 

Joe

I got it off of CraigsList from a guy in University Park, MD.  This was in April of 2010.  Yea, I'm slow
Smile

(07-28-2016, 01:51 PM)Tony Z Wrote: Beautiful job!

Thank you very much and thank Mr. Sysadmin for figuring out how to make the images display again.  You rock!

cheers,
chris
Good news is, that's a really great rehab. But with table mounted trunions and a motor hanging out the back that's probably between 1 and 2 hp, does this qualify as a cabinet saw, as noted in the title of the thread?
there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.
(07-30-2016, 03:14 PM)toolie Wrote: Good news is, that's a really great rehab. But with table mounted trunions and a motor hanging out the back that's probably between 1 and 2 hp, does this qualify as a cabinet saw, as noted in the title of the thread?

No, it's not really a cabinet saw. More of a hybrid.

Cheers
chris