Pony gone?!
This news came as a surprise. Not a welcome surprise. I wonder what will come of it.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Well that sucks!
Wow they have great clamps, hopefully some one will pick this business up.

Steve
Time to get what you can if you like them. If anyone buys the company they probably won't be the same quality. Too bad.
Very bad news!
It is another case of "not as good as it used to be, but better than it will be". Their product has waned in quality and robustness in recent years, including the dreaded "Made in China" embossing.
Look for older stock or used stuff. Their parallel clamps have still been good but the F clamps have become very bendy. The continued sales must be the import stuff they can still source.
I looked out the window of the Chicago Northwestern commuter train many times to see the Adjustable Clamp Company sign; hard by the tracks, and looking not very prosperous in recent years.
Woodworker's packing list:
Wife first
Children second
Jorgensen clamps third
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Lil. I always liked their handscrews. The f-bars were cheapened, and I like my original Besseys better than my Jorgy parallels.

I will probably try to locate some more handscrews.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Sad indeed. I have some of the Jorgie parallel clamps. Built like tanks. And some of the Pony f-clamps (USA made).
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
It's just a darned good thing I acquired way too many Pony clamps before they become collectibles.