Happy Birthday KLAUS!!!!
To one of our favorite saw makers, may your 60th be filled with family, friends, happiness and of course, a bit of beer!!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Thanks a lot, Joe! Where the heck do you know from that it's the 60th?
But you're right ... and I had a good beer or two already

Klaus
Happy Birthday Klaus and hope you had a great Birthday, oh yeah welcome to the 60 something Club . And hope you have many many more.

Steve
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Klaus! In only only 6 days, I'll be joining you hitting the big 6-0.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Happy Birthday Sir! Birthdays, the number for which ends in zero, are prone to causing a lot of reflection. That's good. The 60's are, or should be, a time of transition. Congratulations! I hope it was a good day for you and even more I hope it will be a good decade for you.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Happy birthday from another 60 something. All the best.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Happy Birthday my friend!

Welcome to the 60's.
Smoothplane

" Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!"
Homer Simpson
Glucklich geburstag!!!!!
Thank you very much, Gentlemen. It really is warming to get good wishes from the other side of the pond! I had a good day with the family for sure.

Klaus
and many, many more to.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.