Happy Birthday KLAUS!!!!
Happy birthday, for sure!
Happy birthday, Klaus!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Happy Belated birthday!!!
Peter

My "day job"
Happy Birthday Klaus!
I hope you have a mighty fine day
David
Happy Birthday, Aram! Once we get the chance to meet us, we need to make a two day party

Klaus
All right-nothing to see here-move along. Knock off all the distractions, will'ya? Guy (and the other guy) have a saw to finish (ahem!) and he needs some time to focus. Right, birthday boy?

Have a great one, but don't overdo it, eh?

Happy happy,
Tony
Tony (Charleston, WV) said:

All right-nothing to see here-move along. Knock off all the distractions, will'ya? Guy (and the other guy) have a saw to finish (ahem!) and he needs some time to focus. Right, birthday boy?

Many thanks for the reminder, Tony. Off to make some saws now

Klaus
Happy Belated Birthday, Klaus, from a 70-something.

Frank S in IA
Tony (Charleston, WV) said:

Done

Cheers
Pedder
Wow that is one sweet looking saw.

Steve