What's this worth?
IIRC I bought this in 2007. it is a limited edition Veritas Stainless-Steel Edge Plane. Only 300 were made. It is in new condition.

Good question.

Mine is on the shelf, still in the box.

I only took it out for inspection.

Maybe my grandkids can sell it 50 years from now and get my money back.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I saw one sell on eBay a year or 2 after they were made. I don't remember the price, but it was at least twice what they originally sold for.
One just sold recently on the Bay for $190 if that helps
New or used?
Watching eBay, Kijiji, and the like should give you an idea of the range of value.

Not a collector, me; so I wouldn't pay over $120 (the cost of the new ones). But I imagine you can get more than that.
It's stainless. Those aren't made anymore. $120 is for cast iron.
Regardless, it is more of a collectible.
That was for unused in box
Woodjets said:

It's stainless. Those aren't made anymore. $120 is for cast iron.
Regardless, it is more of a collectible.

Yes, I knew that.
I bought one also. I was mesmerized by their beauty. Nevertheless, all of my tools must work and this one does, and well

Lee Valley employees were not allowed to buy them! A reason to quit!