Auction Wood
I picked up these 8' full 4/4 skip planed curly maple boards at an auction over the weekend ... more than I usually give for auction wood but I felt it was worth the $1.25/B.F. ...

" /> " />

Red
Good score! How long are they?

Ed
Total around $12.50?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
EdL said:

Ed

I would guess 8 feet .....
EdL said:

Ed

Yes ... 8 feet...

There was also a pile of Bird's Eye Maple ... a couple of really wide boards too ... 12"+. I ran the other guy up to $3/BF but let it go ... (I have no more room for any more wood anyway) ...

The old guy that died was a Luthier ... he had some sweet pieces ... I got the Bass ... a beautiful, true one-of-a-kind ... sounds great too ...

Red
Nice, I went to an auction last week that was a woodworkers estate. Nice set of Jet Tools and lots of lumber. A stack of over 1000 bft of ash with many wide boards, couple hundred bft of red oak, and QS red oak, Too many woodworkers hanging around and kitchen tile to grout so I did not hang around.