How to fasten sheet metal to concrete?
What's a good and simple way to do it that does not involve any type of adhesive?
Tapcon
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Thanks!
Depends on the look.

Utilitarian: Tapcons. Love them, work great. Ugly.

Pretty: Maybe plastic expanding anchors and stainless screws with decorative washers.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
It's in a commercial kitchen, looks don't matter.
I looked up the tap con site, they'll be perfect.
Is it supposed to support anything? Or is just supposed to look good and not get blown away in a breeze?

Edit: I see you have added some details about purpose. Will there be any danger of the Tapcons rusting? Will they be visible to a health inspector.

I don't know the rules of commercial kitchens, but they seem pretty big on stainless steel and I expect there are some reasons for that. If it were me I would consider plastic anchors and stainless steel screws.
The screws will be out of sight. I've used hex head screws in commercial kitchens before, never had an inspector cite it.

Given the folks who have replied to my post I should've posted this in the basement.
These.
Woodjets said:

The screws will be out of sight. I've used hex head screws in commercial kitchens before, never had an inspector cite it.

Given the folks who have replied to my post I should've posted this in the basement.

Not a work surface so stainless not required. Stainless technically isn't required on work surfaces, its just the best choice.

Tapcons will be fine. Overkill even. The great thing is they are dirt simple to install. Regular drill through the steel (in-situ or drilled in advance) Correct size concrete drill (included with the tapcons usually). Impact drill to install. Easy.

Plastic anchors would require drilling holes, removing steel, placing anchors, putting steel back up.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Yes, not a work surface. The tapcons seem quick and easy.