Laguna 14 bx or 14 SUV?
The new Laguna 14 bx (the 220v model) seems pretty similar to the 14 SUV, but costs $300 less. The SUV has an additional 2" of resaw height and the motor is 1/2 hp larger. Other than that, they seem pretty similar. Am I missing anything? I'm wondering if the SUV is worth the extra cost.
I got the 14BX and am very happy with it!!!!
It's made in Taiwan while the SUV is made in China.
The BX is available with a 1.75 HP 110v motor or a 2.5 HP 220v. I like the fence better on the BX and it uses a mountain bike style disk brake. The BX has better controls for raising and lowering the blade guide and the blade tension control is below the upper wheel instead of above.
The SUV has heavier cast iron wheels, more power and resaw capacity and uses a standard bandsaw brake. The table is also a few inches lower on the SUV vs. the BX

Hope that helps.
Also, except for the table, fence and feet the BX comes fully assembled.
In addition to the above, you will need to mount the tool holder, switch box and motor to the SUV. Not a big deal but it's more work and you will want a helper regardless of which machine you choose.
The LT14 SUV is an older model with a bigger motor, longer blade with wider capacity, smaller table and fence, typical blade brake among other differences.  In all, it appears to be slightly heavier duty and better constructed than the 14bx.  I have checked out the LT14 SUV short of having used it to cut wood.  I've heard (through the grapevine) that Laguna Tools has discontinued production of the LT14 SUV.

I currently have a 14bx 220V and while relatively happy with it's performance, I do have a major issue with the blade tracking.  I've only tried this with a 5/8" Laguna Shear Force blade but have been told I will get the same results when using a 1/2" or wider blade.  I cannot track this blade under proper tension.  The tracking knob will not move the blade to the rear of the tire no matter how hard you try.  The knob is constructed out of a rubber material and can potentially strip and blister your skin if you try turning it bare handed.  A lesson I learned the hard way.  Afterward, a Laguna Tool rep told me ... trying to turn the tracking knob clockwise under full tension is not a procedure I suggest you try.

I've found you have to release the tension enough to allow you to turn the tracking knob to adjust the tracking and then retension to see if you have it right.  In other words, it's a hit and miss approach that appears to be either a poor or defective design.  I was told ... the fact that Laguna does not get many calls is the surprising thing on this ... if they were getting a call from every new customer they would have visited and changed it.

For a saw in this price bracket, I would have expected more.