A promise kept....
Arlin Eastman said:

That is one I think the guys and I would really like to get.

Would there be options on type of wood available for the tote and fence?

Arlin

Hi Arlin!

At the moment, just the one choice for wood....torrefied maple.

Cheers,

Rob
Left / Right
"You can't always get what you want"
I just might have to re-evaluate my Stanley 45 and 55.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

I need to budget more for tools!

Something tells me Derek will be playing around with a prototype several months before it's released for sale. Knowing Derek's thorough and practical reviews, I'm convinced this will be a superb and versatile tool to use.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Be still my heart!

Hope all goes well with the final design and machining.
Just a thought there ... it looks like a clever person might be able to convert that to a kerfing plane provided they can make the plate ... can't wait to see the final product and how that could work. I'm still going to buy this I'm sure.
Beautiful! Looks like you're using All the brass thumbscrews in the world!
Can someone tell me what the differences between the large and small plow planes are (I know this may be difficult since the large plow is an early prototype)? What will the large one do that the small will not? I was getting ready to order the small plow, but I'd like to know if I should consider holding off for more than a year for the larger plow.
Jason

Ohh Mah Garrd!!!!
I have been waiting for this for a long time! Glad to see it has come this far.