Any one have one of these?
I've given up trying to convince my wife that harsh weather breeds automotive character, so she'll let me have her half of our two car garage so I can expand the shop. I even bought her a car with heated seats and have agreed to install a remote starter to make doubly sure that her tush won't get cold. No dice.

This gizmo looks like it might be useful as a temporary-you name it--finish, glueup, assembly, spare bed when you really screw up-table. I have no illusion that it's top quality, but it looks fairly sturdy and easy to set up. I'd have to remember not to use the big persuader to set the hold downs.

I'm not shilling for the Company, although it might sound that way. (Every year I buy one device from the "as seen on TV folks" to convince the family that I'm still an idgit and to keep my wife laughing at me. (Makes it easier to slip UPS/FedEx boxes by her.) My favorite so far--the solar powered thing that hangs on the window and cools your car. On a good day, it might cool a shoebox.)

Thanks for any thoughts.

Tony
Neat table.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
For those who need portability, or are space-challenged like my shop, this is a great deal. I am thinking it would be great to set up for breaking down sheet goods with my track saw. Instead of putting the foam blocks on the ground, kneeling, etc., I set up one of these where it's more comfortable to work. My knees don't play as well as they used to.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Picked one up at Lowes for $30 or $40 six or so months back. I like it. It isn't as sturdy as I would like, and it's kinda low for me at 6'-5", but it sure beats the ground. I throw a sheet of osb upon it as a table. The "holdfasts" are a joke and its overall tough to clamp to. Overall worth the $40. not worth the retail price of $100+ IMHO

It's really good for a gravity table only. No lateral forces. No extreme clamping. I've used it for painting and breaking down lumber w the tracksaw
And a few other odd jobs
Did Buckminster Fuller design that?

I'm looking at one of those tables with plastic top that folds, and folding legs. They're pretty sturdy. They can double duty at the church dinner.