Clifton 3110 - Combination Rebate Plane - Shoulder/Bullnose/Chisel
I was browsing some garage sales the other day and found this, lucky find.

For sale is a Clifton 3110 Combination Bullnose, Shoulder, and chisel plane. It has all of the original parts and the original box. I am not sure how old it is, the box is in good shape. Seems vintage, but I'm not sure. It has all of the pieces, included the 2 small shims that are used to open/close the throat I believe.

There is some staining from light rust, but nothing substantial, should wipe down fine, and make someone a good tool. I don't know much else about it, I've never used it on a project, just sharpened it up and played with it a bit. I dont have use for it, so here you go.

The interesting thing about the label on the box is the price, $114.50? Not sure if it's the original price from a long long time ago? Or from some kind of re-sale situation? Anyone know?

Asking $240 shipped to the 48, payment via Paypal.

Bump - Price Reduction - $225 Shipped.
Those clifton shoulder planes are great. I bought a 410 many years ago and its small size works best on these small shoulders of 3/4in stock we all use. They still sell them....looks like the 3110 goes for $269 brand new now. I cant recall what I paid for my 410 but it was worth every penny.
I found the Clifton 3110 three in one shoulder plane on playing.this website
http// www.toolsforworkingwood.com/store/dept/TPSR

It Lists there for $299. The price you saw on the box might be an old price in pounds. Made in England. I like this web site.

I like your plane too but alas I already own a Record
Just because I don't know where I am doesn't mean I am Lost.
Another bump gentlemen. Thanks.
$200 Shipped. Can't get better than that. Thanks Men.
Bump, thanks men.
Sold. Thanks