Bonding My New Pool
My new pool, unlike the old one is all metal, including the legs. The old one had 5 metal legs on each side. I ran the bonding wire around the pool and attached the bonding wire to each leg. For the new pool the pool wall will be touching the legs all the way around. So is it enough to attach the bonding wire every 4 or so legs, or should I plan on also attaching it to the wall under one of the bolts that is holding the two ends of the wall together?
in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Neither the installation instructions nor the safety warnings list a requirement for bonding. So, while that means it might not be required I want to do it anyway.
Well then, anything is good.

I might take an ohmmeter and see if I have conductivity between sections. If not, bond things until you do. If you do, maybe don't bother. "Every 4th post" is completely arbitrary. Do something that is the result of rational thought. It might be to ground everything. It doesn't take extra wire since it has to extend all the way around anyway.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry