Repost of handcrafted firewood
company
Artisanal! What cheese to serve that with?
I guess that is why my fires don't turn out that great. I'm not using the proper wood.
The Festool of Firewood!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Now that was good! Why did I not see that one on April 1. Great parody!
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
You have to wonder about the warranty.

What if it didn't burn as expected?

I actually believed it until I watched the video.

Awesome spoof.
A carpenter's house is never done.
They have been responsible for a couple of others too. One on water, and another on Spam.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
If they are actually "selling" this, then once again David Hannum was correct.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I also take great pride in the firewood that I deliver. Last year I serviced 25 customers. The year before it was 15. In addition, I sell about 600 bundles of firewood for campfires. Each one contains 9 to 10 logs and is twice the size and weight of the commercial stuff people buy at supermarkets and convenience stores. My price per bundle is the same or less.

It's a great hobby, fabulous exercise and very productive. Here is something that few people know: if you gathered 133 lb of wood and burned it, you would produce about one million BTU of heat. It makes no difference what wood species that you burned. Yes, some species burn faster than others, but all produce about the same BTU/lb.
Rip to width. Plane to thickness. Cut to length. Join.