1967 Powermatic 1150 Drill Press - Production Table - DFW, TX
For sale is a Powermatic 1150. I believe it is a 1967 model. Dayton Motor. Runs strong, I am selling it for someone, I am not the original owner. I am posting it here before I put it on Craigslist. I know people really love these old Powermatics… you certainly cannot buy this quality today.

This one has the Super cool production table with the raise handle. It’s huge. Just a few oops on it from the years.

Asking $850obo for it. That’s about $2.00 a pound…

Located in McKinney, TX. Spread the word. I would love a forum friend to get it. Thanks.

I have many more pictures available upon request. Thanks.
Bump. Anyone looking for their last drill press check this one out.
Weekend Bump - Price Reduced - $750. Thanks.
If I lived closer to everyone I would have everything I need.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump - beautiful piece of old, classic machinery!

Doug
Tapper said:

Bump - beautiful piece of old, classic machinery!

Doug

+1 ........ they don't make them like that anymore.

Steve
Bump - Reduced to $700, Thanks.
I keep dropping the price. Without the production table I could go much lower...
If someone wants it and price is a problem holler at me and maybe we can add a trade or whatever to it. Thanks.
Awesome new Forum Update.  Bump.

I'm assuming everyone's disposable income is shot from summer travel.  This will most likely hang around in my shop until later in the fall...