How to Attach Face Frames to Fireplace Builtins
What MMike said. With 3 cabinets that fit together horizontally, attach the FF's in your shop. The stile that butts to the L and R walls is wider than the others by an amount at least equal to how much the walls run out of plumb. Where the stiles butt between the outer and center cabinet, they need to project over the side of the cabinet by at least the distance the walls run out of plumb. That allows you to slide the last cabinet into place and run your scribe line. After you cut to the scribe it will slide into final position, perfectly, if you marked your scribe correctly.

John
I might give this a shot with the glue. I'll only be able to tape around the ff and the inside of the cabinets since they'll be sitting behind the edge of a wall. Unless you're talking about sliding them out, then taping them all the way around.
You can run the tape inside, around the FF and onto the wall.
Use the wide 3M Tape.
Use a square edge to press the tape down in the corners (edges).
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Design the FF's so you can put them on in your shop. Scribe to fit when you install them. It will be easier than trying to do it in the field and the result will be better.

John
I'll just add that the best fit I've ever achieve on similar projects was scribing the line, cutting most of the waste with a power tool then hand plane for the final fit.
belt sander does a good job especially if you cut the edge at a bevel
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.