Table leveler recommendation needed
I'm nearing completion of a 200 lbs farm table I'm building and I think I should add levelers to the feet just to be safe. Does anyone have any recommendations of a product they like? The round table leg base is around 3.5-4" I believe. They are 5" legs at the top. I've checked Lee Valley and they have a round table base but I don't believe it's capable of leveling after being placed.

They also have levelers to fit each leg.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I am not so sure I would do anything considering it is a 200# table. Set it up and if it rocks trim the leg making it rock. if you are concerned about it hurting the floor put glides under the legs
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

JGrout said:

I am not so sure I would do anything considering it is a 200# table. Set it up and if it rocks trim the leg making it rock. if you are concerned about it hurting the floor put glides under the legs

Yes, this is a thought as well. It will be on a hardwood floor so I will need to add something. Borg sells a thick hard felt pad that's adhesive backed and can be trimmed to size. We've used these on multiple pieces in the house. They work well.

Our floors should be relatively flat being it's a newer home and the floors were resanded 2 years ago.

Flat is not the same as level.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
cputnam said:

Flat is not the same as level.

You are right...

True. I'd worry about it if the need arises. As they say around here, don't go borrowing trouble

Frankly if it were me and it was my own table I would just shim up the leg that was making it unsteady. I doubt you're going to move a 200lb table very often so I wouldn't worry about a fancier solution than than. Also with the weight of the table those felt pads would probably take up some of the unevenness without anything else by compressing to fit. Assuming you built the table square and flat to begin with and your floor is useable you shouldn't need much adjustment!
-Marc

I have a library table in my loft that certainly is no where near 200lbs but in true "Radar O'Reilly" fashion, I put a folded up piece of paper under one leg to keep it stable.
I rather like that.
Ag
So those tiny glides are going to look a little silly when you install them, though they will work fine. You could put a few under each leg, especially if you trim them a little.

To get it level, I agree with shimming as needed, just add shims between the leg and the glides.
For my Big Heavies.....
I like the felt with rubber. They are about 1/2" thick.
They come with no adhesive. I trim to fit 1\8" under all around and use contact cement.
They take up any unlevelness and won't scratch.
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that