Be careful out there.
Ouch.

I don't use a TS or plywood that often, but while building a drawer tray for some small tools for my bench, I did both.
Tony
Glad you came out unscathed. What caused the mishap?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
That's horrible! How did you do that with a hand tool??? Hope you are OK....
I would use a bandsaw for that cut.

Glad you escaped harm.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
A few years ago I stopped using my table saw and put it in storage in the crawlspace. I haven't missed it yet. I have a bandsaw that is a lot quieter, less messy, and serves all my needs.

I don't miss that table saw.
I like the precision and repeatability of a table saw, but I do have a healthy respect for them.

+1 on wondering how this happened. Not to throw stones, goodness, all of us have made mistakes in the shop. It's always good to learn by the mistakes of others. Leaves us free to make mistakes of our own.
"Mongo only pawn in game of life."        Mongo
Wow that looked scary. Did you have a riving knife or splitter installed?
Wow glad you didn't get hurt, I use my circular saw with a Kreg saw guide and my bandsaw to break down plywood now.

I also sold my tablesaw which I did like but now I use mostly handsaws to cut wood except for plywood or mdf.

Steve
I had a board that looked just like that! You don't forget'em.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I did that once as well. I won't make another table saw cut without my splitter install now.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino