Rogers flea market, Ohio
Anyone been there? How is the rust hunting? Thinking of going later this month and was just curious if I should take some extra $$ with me.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Rogers is a big and bustling most Fridays durning the summer and really big any holiday weekend. I wander thru there about once a month and am never disappointed. The earlier you get there the better, there are some very astute tool pickers that stalk the place and traffic in and out can get very slow between 8-10am. The back south field packs up early and becomes rather thin between 1-3pm the main market runs much later. Lots of different vendors drop in over the summer and it is big enough that there is always new stuff turning up.
Good luck!
The market is 45 minutes from me, I go about twice a summer as Friday's are a busy work day for me. I can pick up old machinest dividers there for $5 apiece every week. Don't know about planes/ saws and such but I come home with misc. measuring items when I go. The dealers seem to always drop on price when presented.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Thanks guys. This will be my first trip there. I heard it's pretty big, so one had better be prepared to do a lot of walking. I don't mind that, just hoping it's worth the effort.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

mr wilson its fun and yes its a lot of walking i have found some great "rust" and early are the better the finds
south vietnam war collage
Piqued my interest living in Ohio, so I went to Google and first link was "rogersohio.com/open-air-market" which promptly set off my AVS, red flashing banners and all. Dangerous website, do you want to continue.

Let me know how it works out for you
Tongue
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Well, as it turns out, doesn't look like we'll be going afterall.  Unfortunately some things have come up and will have to postpone for another day.